Compiler and Design Laboratory:
Lab experiments with respect to the course Compiler Design have been carried out in this laboratory. A list of very few experiments has been given below.
- Create programs to recognize various strings given in the form of regular expression
- Write program in C programing language to create lexical analyzer
- Install “Lex” tool for generating Lexical Analyzer
- Create programs in “Lex” for various pattern matching tasks
- Create a program for simulating the task of a Recursive Descent Parser
- Creation of YACC (Parser Generator) source programs
Apart from the above list, students are encouraged to take up project works which are relevant in the IT industry.
Faculty In-Charge: Dr. Rupam Bhattacharyya