How to Reach the Institute
Bhagalpur is the 3rd largest city of Bihar and also the headquarters of Bhagalpur district and Bhagalpur division. One can reach Bhagalpur City by any of the following means:
I. Air Connectivity
Bhagalpur City is connected by three nearest airports namely, Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport Patna, Bagdogra Airport,Siliguri West Bengal & Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport Kolkata which are 235 KM , 245 KM and 435 KM away from Bhagalpur City respectively.
- Directions from Jay Prakash Narayan Airport ,Patna
- One can reach Bhagalpur City in 6 to 7 hours by taking a cab or boarding trains from Patna Railway Junction.A number of direct trains are available from Patna to Bhagalpur. Other alternatives include travelling by bus which daily ply from Patna to Bhagalpur City via NH 31 or NH 33.
- Directions from Bagdogra Airport, Siliguri West Bengal
- One can reach Bhagalpur City via NH 27 and NH 31 in 5 to 6 hours by taking a cab or by bus which daily ply from Siliguri to Bhagalpur.
- Directions from Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport, Kolkata
One can reach Bhagalpur City in 9 to 10 hours by taking cab or bus via NH 19 and NH 114 or by taking direct trains from Kolkata to Bhagalpur.A number of direct trains Kolkata to Bhagalpur are available, namely
1.Howrah Jamalpur Super Express(13071)
2.Howrah GAYA Express(13023)
3.Sealdah Varanasi Upper India Express(13133)
II. Train Connectivity
Bhagalpur City has two nearest railway stations namely Bhagalpur Junction in the heart of the city and Naugachia Railway Station which is 25 KM away from the city. Many direct trains from various parts of India either pass through or terminate at Bhagalpur Junction.
- Directions from Naugachia Railway Station
- Bhagalpur can be reached by auto,taxi etc and it takes around 45 min to 1 Hour costing around Rs 50/- per person (shared) or Rs 300/- (Individual).
The Delhi-Guwahati/Dibrugarh Rajdhani express has stoppage at Naugachia railway station.