Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
The Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) has been evolving since the inception of IIIT Bhagalpur in the year 2017. This department is developed in response to the needs of industry, this course will give you advanced level knowledge and skills in the design of complex electronic and communication systems. The major objective of the department is to impart high-quality education and to encourage the students in pursuing research.
The students of this department are highly competent and ever enthusiastic. We combine theory with practical and project work about advanced technology helping our students to work at the forefront of all the major areas of electronic engineering. Since we have a teaching style that is research-led, the latest and pioneering technologies will be taught as part of the course. We aim to produce graduates who high-tech, greatly sought-after professionals with specialist understanding and skills in communication, but who also have a firm knowledge of electronic engineering as a whole. The unique blend of CSE and ECE have made our students competent to face the tough challenges of ECE branch with emphasis on Communications, Digital Signal Processing, Microelectronics, VLSI, IoT & Embedded Systems, Image Processing and Computer Vision, Microwave Engineering Robotics coupled with coding and other IT perspectives. Our department has great infrastructure and facilities to bring practical knowledge at par with the global competitive environment.
- Some of the most distinguished research faculty from reputed Institute in the world teaches the program.
- Offers a strong conceptual foundation in electronics and communication engineering.
- Gives students intensive hands-on experience in designing and building electronics hardware.
- Provides students with an abundance of research opportunities in leading edge areas of electronics and communications engineering, particularly signal processing, communications, VLSI & embedded systems.
- Has one of the most rigorous student evaluation systems among premier technology schools in the country.
- Offers students, in the first semester of the third year, the option of specializing in either VLSI & embedded systems or signal processing & communications.